THATCH CAYE RESORT
Five Night Stay at a Private Island Resort
This 5-night, all-inclusive stay for two at Thatch Caye is the perfect offering for your adventure traveler who is looking for a truly unique, barefoot casual experience. Thatch Caye is situated on its own 11-acre Caribbean island nine miles off the coast of Dangriga, Belize. The resort combines island adventure and beautiful ocean landscapes to create a memorable travel experience on the second largest barrier reef in the world. The resort offers multiple styles of air-conditioned accommodations to provide the perfect experience for each guest preference.
Offer includes room accommodation only and either the guest or the charity must purchase an all-inclusive island package for $300 per couple per night, plus tax and service charge. The package includes three meals per day, snacks, all local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, boat transfer to and from Dangriga, marine reserve fee, and use of the kayaks, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, fishing poles, and other island toys.
International airfare to BZE Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, commuter airfare to Dangriga, off island tours, SCUBA diving, fishing, and premium alcohol are not included in the package.
Winner has free reign over the calendar except Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s week. Winner must stay within one year of the auction date.
- If charity is not covering the cost of the package, purchase is mandatory
- This trip has sold for crazy money at several events. Get the bidding high and sell up to three packages at the same auction
- Perfect for up to three couples that want to travel together
- Thatch Caye is an adventure-oriented honeymooner’s paradise. Fun and romantic
- Ideal for both adventurers and lay-around loungers alike. Experience the real Belize
- World-class SCUBA diving, snorkeling and saltwater fly fishing are on your doorstep
- Sunset is a daily celebration on Thatch Caye. No one ever wants to leave
- Add on any of the following a la carte items to upgrade the package for $350 USD plus tax each, or position these options as available during the live auction:
- Half Day Fly Fishing or Reef Fishing for One or Two People
- Two-tank SCUBA Diving on the Belize Barrier Reef for Two
- Special Private VIP Champagne Dinner for Two on the Island