Joy Junkie Yoga Retreat
5 nights, 6 days • February 17 – 22, 2019
Hosted by Katy Henderson, 500 E-RYT
Meet your host: Katy Henderson
Katy Henderson's mission is to spark joy through the sharing of yoga. I stumbled upon yoga 8 years ago while looking to lose weight and fell in love with all parts of the practice. Physically, mentally, and emotionally it has made me a better person (and nicer...just as my husband). Founding Studio South in 2013 in my hometown of Williamsburg, Virginia continued this path of sharing. Retreats that facilitate the practice, community, and a whole lot of fun have become a natural addition to this path. I’ve traveled a fair amount and love finding new places and experiences to share with others!
Yoga Retreat in Belize
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Daily Yoga practice (pranayama, meditation, and asana)
- 5 nights accommodation (double or single occupancy)
- 3 fresh, chef prepared meals per day, afternoon snack, and local alcohol (Hyper Vodka, 5 Barrel Rum, Crystal Light Rum, Coconut Rum & Belizean Rum)
- Roundtrip local flights between Belize City and Dangriga Airport
- Roundtrip boat transfer between Dangriga Airport and Thatch Caye
- Group snorkel excursion along the Belize Barrier Reef
- Free time to relax and enjoy beach, water sports and activities
- Exclusive use of Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Snorkel Gear, Fishing Poles and other non-motorized island toys
- Taxes & Gratuities
- Marine reserve access fee
Additional add ons may include:
$2,899 per person - shared room
$3,699 per person - private room
Room categories are first come first serve and all rooms are the same cost.
A day in the life of a joy junkie yoga retreat
February 17 - February 22, 2019
8am: 2 hour practice consisting of pranayama, meditation, and asana. Maybe even an impromptu dance party.
3pm: Afternoon Sangha (Community) Activity. This may be a mud bath on the beach, a group snorkel expedition, happy hour, or sound bath. Whatever we have in store for the afternoon will offer a unique experience and sparks of joy.
All Day Long: Radical Self-Care. That’s right, you do you! Whatever that means. Lounging by the sea, spa treatments, sleeping in, reading the day away. This retreat is designed to refill your own well. Do as many of the scheduled gatherings as you like or take matters into your own hands!
Want to learn more?